Whereas I, the undersigned have engaged iWander Travels to assist with arrangements for vacation planning and for assistance in booking of accommodations and such tours, events and guiding services as to which I have agreed;
And Whereas it is a condition of participation in the tour and events which I seek that I have read and understand that there are limits to the liability of iWander Travels based upon the fact that I will be visiting a foreign country with its own laws and customs and iWander Travels will be engaging subcontractors on my behalf;
I hereby confirm that I have read and understand the following:
- Travel visa
- I Understand that I am required to obtain any required entry visas to enter the countries of the tours, as well as extend them if needed for any purpose related to the tours or otherwise.
- Travel insurance
- I understand that I am responsible to place and must have in place travel insurance for overseas health care for sickness or injury, trip cancellation and emergency repatriation to my home and confirm that I will make no misrepresentation respecting the status of my current health to my insurer.
- I hereby confirm that I assume the normal risks of travel to my intended destinations and participation in the activities I am seeking, confirm that accidents, property damage, serious bodily injuries, and fatalities can occur during adventure travel and confirm that any recourse I may have therefore will lie only directly against the airlines, hotels, inns, restaurants, travel agencies, transportation providers, tour guides, visited sites or other contracted entities and employees or associates thereof. I understand that if I chose to travel in the ocean, on highways, railways, roads, or streets I do so at my own risk and release iWander Travels from liability for any damages, injuries, or death that might occur to me or anyone else.
- Passport: The Client must be in possession of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel through each destination point along the itinerary of the tour, (passport must be valid 6 months past the return date), all visas, permits and certificates including vaccination certificates, insurance policies, required for the whole of the journey. The Client accepts full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the tour, and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing or defective documentation. Any information or advice given by the Company regarding visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is purely advisory, provided as a courtesy to the Client, and the Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions as to the information provided by third parties such as the appropriate governmental authorities.
- Release of liability
- I understand that iWander Travels is not responsible for any possessions that I take on my tour, and to acquire insurance for the loss or theft of valuable possessions and that my standard homeowner coverage is likely inapplicable. (i.e., leave the diamonds, gold, cash, important hard-drive data and superfluous camera lenses at home.)
- Third Parties: We provide tours using third parties. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the third-party services, or their failure to provide the services.
- Booking and payments
- I understand that promo-codes for discounts may only be used at the point of purchase and cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion or voucher.
- I understand that my deposit is non-refundable but can be used towards any tour in the future
- Tours & Itinerary
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in a tour or be under a supervision of a legal guardian who are at least 18 years of age
- The tour itinerary may be subject to change due to unexpected circumstances or events. If we are unable to offer a particular inclusion in the tour itinerary due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we will use our best endeavors to replace it with an inclusion of equal or greater value.
- Your conduct
- When participating on a tour, you must cooperate with us, and conduct yourself in an appropriate, decent, lawful, non-aggressive, non-bullying, respectful and proper manner, and always comply with these terms and any instructions or directions given to you by us or any of our tour guides. We may terminate these terms and request you to leave a tour if in our view your conduct is inappropriate. If we request you to leave a tour, no refund will be made to you. You acknowledge and agree that we are unable to control your conduct of you or third parties. You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable for any conduct of you or any third party.
- Photographs and videos
- During your tour, your trip leaders, tour guides or group members may take photos or record videos of you participating in the tour. You consent to us publishing such photos and videos and details (including but not limited to your name, location of the tour and date) for our marketing purposes including on the site and social media.
- If a tour is cancelled more that 1 months prior to departure, all payments (except for deposit) are refundable.
- If a tour is cancelled less than 1 month prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost and deposit is forfeited.
- I understand that iWander Travels requires a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to the start date of my tour to notify them if I will not be attending the tour in order for my deposit to be transferrable to a future tour. If I do not notify iWander Travels prior to 72 hours of the start date, I will be considered as a “no show” client and my deposit will be considered null & void and all tour payments will be forfeited.
- I understand that iWander Travels has the right to cancel any tour 30 days prior to departure if there is not enough people on the tour; in the event of cancellation prior 30 days prior to departure, I can choose to get a full refund of my tour fees or choose another departure date.
I understand that iWander Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip or make any changes to itineraries, departure dates or return dates without refund occasioned by circumstances that arise that make the booking impossible, which are out of iWander Travels’s control by the actions or policies of subcontractors including partners of iWander Travels, airlines, occasioned by dangerous weather, natural disasters, war or insurrection.